Re: Slow Progress on the 'B - pictures

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Slow Progress on the 'B - pictures
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 02:07:04 +1030
On 21/01/2006, at 12:52 AM, Paul T. Root wrote:

> If I might make a non-car suggestion. I use JAlbum to create
> web pages of pictures. Ok, I can't find an example. Hmm, I
> really have used it. I do it on the Mac, but it's a Java app
> and will run on most computers.

Thanks Paul, I just threw that directory up because those pictures
were hot (did I say HOT - 105 degrees today and hotter tomorrow here,
whew) off the press.

I really have needed to update my site for years and, after always
being one to hand-code my webpages I decided I should step up to the
new technology and do it the easy way.

The following took me literally ten minutes with a program called
RapidWeaver.

A friend of mine recommended it - his site looks great but he does a
little extra fiddling with the pages after publishing (like spending
half an hour on them rather than 15 minutes :-)

Finally, my website might get that much needed makeover!

http://www.erickson.on.net/carstuff

Eric
'68 MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia