RE: Setting carbs for first time

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Setting carbs for first time
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:13:33 -0700
I would make sure the pistons (in the carbs) are not sticking in one
position. But I think the problem is most likely what Ed and Paul
mentioned - timing, distributer may be off 180 degrees or spark plug
order is off. BTDT.

A rare warm winter day today in Montana, high in the 50s (F) so I'm
driving my 72B for the first time in several weeks and giving the less
pristine BGT a rest.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B