Re: Hans Across the Water Again

To: Bud Krueger <budkrueger@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Hans Across the Water Again
From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 22:16:08 -0400
Bud et al,

   I live less than a mile from the Wayside Inn. I would
love to go, however I will be unable because of a
previously planned engagement.  I do hope to make it in the
future if there is another get together.   I wish you,
Hans, and the rest of the crew, bon appetite.

   BTW, there are 2 other MG owners very close to the
Wayside Inn.  The first is literally around the corner from
the Inn on Dutton Rd, first house on the right.  I have
seen a RBB MG parked/stored there.  I have not been over to
introduce myself yet. For you base ball fans, Dutton Road
is also where the legendary baseball player Babe Ruth once
lived.  His old house is near the other end of the road.

   The other MG owner apparently works at the Volvo garage
just east of the entrance to Wayside Road on Rt-20.   There
is a blue RBB MG that lives there in the parking lot over
the winters.  It moves in the summer but comes back to
roost in the winter.

Best Regards,
   Gene Balinski
      80 B