Fw: Hans Across the Water Again

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Hans Across the Water Again
From: "Frank Krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:31:33 -0400
Bud Krueger, formerly of this list but now on the T list after having sold his
MGB posted this message on the T list regarding Hans pending visit to Boston.
We would like to encourage as many of you as possible to join us in welcoming
Hans and getting to meet many of us who exist only on this list!
Frank "Swap Yankee" Krajewski