Re: Fuel Price

To: Bert Palte <palte@gmx.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Price
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:15:11 +0200
Right Bert,

But we've got some clever MG owners, who have converted their cars to use
LPG fuel!
That comes at a very much lower rate!
It's cleaner as well, though the cyl head needs some hardened valve
seatings.

Cheers,

Hans also being Dutch, but soon to meet listers near Boston!

'71 BGT - to be part of the most beautiful traffic jam next saturday as part
of the spring flower parade (Noordwijk beach)