RE: Fuel Prices

To: "David Breneman" <david_breneman@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fuel Prices
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:32:46 -0600
I am in one of the "freer" states so we don't have any mandated fuels
that I know of. Montana is a very rural state, few people and few
regulations. Of course, we also have a lot of refineries. There are
three in the immediate area, one of which I can see from my office
window. Usually we have some of the most expensive petrol in the area,
despite the fact they make the stuff here and the people who have to
have it shipped to them pay less based on what the gas companies call
"market conditions". And once the tourist season kicks in, I'm sure we
will once again be up at the top when it comes to gas prices, in the US
anyway.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B