Re: opening a dispute with paypal

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: opening a dispute with paypal
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
--- Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com> wrote:

> Has anybody opened a dispute with paypal on an eBay auction?

Yes, and I got the brush-off.  I had tried to resolve the
issue with the seller, who kept telling me he had sent the
item (he "sent" it four times!) but since I waited longer
than 30 days to report him, PayPal's response was basically
"screw you".  I also tried to rectify the situation
with Ebay and got the same response.  Sorry to be the
bearer of bad news, but don't expect any satisfaction.
I haven't used PayPal since.

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com