Re: opening a dispute with paypal

To: ptroot@iaces.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: opening a dispute with paypal
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:09:40 EDT
In a message dated 5/23/2006 8:06:10 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ptroot@iaces.com writes:

Has  anybody opened a dispute with paypal on an eBay  auction?

All I can say is good luck.  I switched my paypal account to use my  American
Express cared so I have the ability to deny the charge with them as  well as
paypal.

A couple of  years ago now I bought some Morris manuals from a lady in
England.  I emailed her and asked if she would bundle them all in one  package
save herself time and me some postage.  She never  answered.  I sent several
emails and finally got a notice from Ebay that I  was about to be banned for
non-payment.  I paid right away and six weeks  later after even more emails
asking about the status of my purchase, I left a  negative feedback.  The lady
them
promptly sent me back an email saying she  was giving me negative feedbacks
as a buyer in retaliation.

I complained to Ebay, but nothing was done.  I eventually got the  manuals,
in separate shipments, a few days later.  So I have a less than  spectacular
ebay score now.

I contacted paypal and they basically said, forget it....this was before I
got the manuals when they were six weeks late.  I also have a friend that  was
scammed on a car deal on Ebay and paypal was no help for him.  He got  part of
this money back from a credit card company, but the portion he paid by
paypal was gone.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields