Re: opening a dispute with paypal

To: "Paul Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: opening a dispute with paypal
From: "S. Allen" <scottallen3663@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:54:37 -0400
I've opened several as I've bought and sold lots and lots on eBay, (parted
out an Alfa on it too) and PayPal is the most efficient way to get paid by
far.

So I'm with the folks that say chill.  You never know what someone's
personal circumstances are, and 99% of the folks on there are just like
you with the same demands on their time boxing up stuff in their basement.

My rule is four weeks.  Even if they do have a personal problem that gets in
the way four weeks is enough.

And from experience PayPal's policy towards sellors is brutal.  If you do
not receive the item after four weeks, they do not even give the sellor a
chance to respond.  They take it from them and give it back to you.

~Scott