RE: Door seal fittings

To: "RD Williford" <dan_mgs@verizonmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Door seal fittings
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:33:37 -0700
Dan:

Double check the outer seal installation. From my recollection, the GT
usually has the seals held on by clips, not rivets.

Aside from that, as the other listers have covered, the vent assemblies
do have to come out.

It's not that difficult, do one door at a time and plan on spending the
weekend to get them both done. Soak the vent window pivot bolts
overnight in penetrating oil.

Kelvin.