MGA front bumper bracket measurements

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGA front bumper bracket measurements
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:53:29 +0100
Hi, can anyone provide me with the measurements between the centres of the 4
front bumper fixing points on a 1600 MKI MGA please? From the chassis
diagram the inner fixing points on the chassis extension are 9 1/4" for the
lower brackets & 11 27/32" for the upper bracket but I need the centres of
the bumper bolts themselves. Also if it is possible to give me the
measurement of the two centre bolts from the extended centre line it would
be good.

My car has had a front end shunt in its previous life and I am trying to get
it back straight again.

Kindest Regards

Tom
Classic-Car-World Ltd
E-Mail: tom@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey & Draper tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.com for further details.