Re: MGB A/C

To: Daybell7@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB A/C
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
Daybell7@aol.com wrote:  MGers,

Is it feasible and possible to install an Air Conditioner in my 1972
Roadster?  What are the implications and where is the information on MGB  A/Cs?

Steve,  you're best bet is eBay - I see AC systems on there from time to time.
There are also companies that make modern AC systems for classic cars.  Google
should help you there. I'd also check local clubs, see if anyone  has an AC'd B
you could look at.

      Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/