Re: Radiator cooling fan thermostat removal

To: <DMatt21502@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radiator cooling fan thermostat removal
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:18:52 +0100
The usual problem is these switches popping out simply under coolant
pressure!  Has a PO fitted any kind of retainer?  Maybe they glued it in.
You probably will loose some coolant when you finally do get the switch out.
Be careful with the different models, they may be different sizes.  OTOH
maybe the later one does come with a retainer hence the added cost ... and
benefit.

PaulH.