Radiator cooling fan thermostat removal

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator cooling fan thermostat removal
From: DMatt21502@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 19:40:19 EDT
Thanks for all the advice. Once I was assured that it was just a matter of
prying it out I put a little more force on it and it popped right out. Now all
I  have to do is give Kelvin some of my hard earned money and get a new unit
and  gasket!!! What I hate is that now I will find all kinds of other things I
need  to order just because I am placing an order.BTW I tested the old one in
a  pan of boiling water and never did get it to operate properly. Guess that
is the  Yankee coming out in me!! Dave