Re: LED lights

To: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Subject: Re: LED lights
From: bill king <bilking@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:11:59 -0400
And the halogen's are better why?  This is not the space shuttle we are
talking about here where every amp is precious and in most cases the
generator/alternator in the LBC is more than capable to put out the
current to maintain the circuit's needs.  Sounds like all the options
have technical deficiencies or cost penalties.  I'll stick with my
Edison bulbs, they work fine.

Bill