Re: LED lights

To: bilking@comcast.net
Subject: Re: LED lights
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:01:21 -0400
Bill,
  The advantage to the halogen lights is brighter illumination. The put a
lot more light through the small, low, red lens than the original 1057
bulb.
  Those of us who don't need dashboard lights because the headlamps of
closely following vehicles provide sufficient light for the instruments
want all the tail-light power we can muster.
   The standard bulbs work fine; the halogens work better.
Bob