1979 MGB Needs a Good Home

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1979 MGB Needs a Good Home
From: bob.h.walker@rogerscorporation.com
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:02:32 -0700
Hello all,

I am usually on the Austin Healey site, but instead of posting this there
(the lazy way) I subscribed here long enought to post this.  I am not
familiar with this list, so I hope this type of posting doesn't offend
anyone.

My friend Terry (please respond to him at "twgilbert@cox.net" or reply to
this if it doesn't work), is selling a rather nice '79 rubber bumper B.
Recently (last year or so?) repainted white, and reuphostered
professionally.  Trunk and wheelwells re-painted at same time.   Runs very
nicely.  Has fairly new zenith strombourg carbs (hope I spelled that
right).  Along with fresh upholstery, it has a new top, and it also has a
tonneau.  Body is in good shape.

This car is located in the Phoenix, Arizona area.

Best regards,

Bob Walker
Rogers - Advanced Circuit Materials Division - High Frequency Products
e-mail: bob.h.walker@rogerscorporation.com
Tel:   480-961-8351
FAX: 480-961-4533

This email message from Rogers Corporation, and any files that accompany
it, are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
recipient,  please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies
of the original  message.  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be
received and recorded by the Rogers Corporation corporate e-mail system and
may be archived or subject to monitoring, review, and/or disclosure to
parties other than the recipient.