Re: Testing dynamo output - Simple method

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Testing dynamo output - Simple method
From: palte@gmx.net
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:07:54 +0200
> How do I test the output of the dynamo?  I have an extra dynamo which is
> sitting on the workbench.

Put a well-charged 12 V battery on your workbench, as well as two pieces of
electrical wire.

Use one wire to connect the dynamo body to the (-) battery terminal.

Connect D and F together with another wire and connect it to the (+) terminal
of the battery.

If the dynamo now speeds off the workbench it WAS OK  :-)

Bert
--
Ideal f|r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer