Re: MGC + engine swap

To: mgamgb <mgamgb@ihug.co.nz>
Subject: Re: MGC + engine swap
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:57:05 -0700
There are few C's as it is.  As long as the C engine is good, don't chop
the car.

There are enough B's around to modify one of those first.  The B and C
engine bay are similar, I imagine you would have more problems to
overcome that would make the bay modification a simple part of the job.
Then again, why not just put a BOPR V8 in a B and have more fun!

Just my opinion.

--
Andrew