Re: radio

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: radio
From: "Monte/Jane Morris" <montejane@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 19:03:13 -0600
Seems to me that on the 79B there's a small, blue, cylindrical thing
attached by the coil to the same screw that the resistor grounds to the
body. Is this a suppressor? By the way, do I need the resistor (or is it
hurting anything) now that I've switched to points ignition (45D) instead of
electronic?