Re: [Mgs] Engine Rebuild Video or books

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Engine Rebuild Video or books
From: mark.jones@exxonmobil.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:44:07 -0400
Ron,

Dr Doolin's MGB engine rebuild video (available from Moss)  is very good
and the booklet that comes with it is even better than the video IMHO.

Last year I rebuilt the engine in my 73 MGBGT and found the video to be of
help in understanding the rebuild process.  But it was the booklet, that I
made a copy of, that was out there in the garage with me getting greasy and
having check marks put on it as I finished each step.  I have several
thousand miles on the engine now and it is still running well (knock on
wood), which I would attest to Dr Doolin's video and booklet and not
scrimping on the machine shop work.

Mark
73 MGBGT
80 Spitfire