Re: [Mgs] Engine Rebuild Video or books

To: Ron Fine <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Engine Rebuild Video or books
From: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 05:33:05 -0700 (PDT)
Time to say it again; Colin Campbell's great book from
the '60s, "The Sports Car Engine: Its Tuning and
Modification" is the best understand-before-you-try-it
book I have ever read.  The link below is an example
for reference but this particular offering is WAY over
priced.  I bought two copies recently for under $20
each.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000J3QDAO/ref=sr_1_olp_3/102-6306932-1762542?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182342604&sr=1-3

rick