Re: [Mgs] Moss Big Brake Kit

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Moss Big Brake Kit
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:32:15 EDT
In a message dated 09/08/2007 1:26:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

If they  pump up that sounds more like air in the system, perhaps from
boiling in  your case.  I find it difficult to believe that the drums could
wear  down so fast that the pedal sinks, and also that pumping the pedal
could  'compensate' for it.

PaulH.