Re: [Mgs] Rebuilding a brake caliper

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Rebuilding a brake caliper
From: "WJHS1960" <WJHS1960@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:14:31 -0500
Roxter:

I most heartly agree!!!

<quote>For whatever it's worth, I highly recommend having it done by a shop
with a very good reputation for this work. My experience has led me to that
conclusion, as well as various horror stories from friends and associates.
</quote>

And to that end I have written Joe TWICE advising that I DO have
re-manfactured
calipers IN stock.

Guess he want to "play" with SAFETY items and just "take a chance".

BTDT and LEARNED my lesson, ONCE!!  I just do NOT like to drive a car that
does NOT STOP.  Something a bit "hairy" about the "sitution"<VBG>!!!