[Mgs] Rebuilding a brake caliper

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Rebuilding a brake caliper
From: joseph cianciotti <jmc987@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:21:57 -0400
Okay, so I have to rebuild it or have it rebuilt. How complicated a
job is it to do yourself? Is there a place where I can get step-by-
step directions? And what about parts? Other than changing the pads,
I've never done anything like this. Thanks for pointing me in the
right direction.

Joseph
67 MGB Roadster