[Mgs] Color definition for "tan"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Color definition for "tan"
From: John.Hed@faa.gov
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:34:23 -0800
My wife was going to maybe pick out a few things for the MG for Christmas
when she gave me a very good question.  In looking for interior parts for
my 80 MGB, she came across the following variations in the various
catalogs:

Tan, Ochre, Beige, Champaign, Autumn Leaf, Light Brown....

This is incredible!  Did the classic tan interior color really change over
the model years?  What is the right one for my 80?  Or are they all really
the same but every catalog company just call it different names?  I can
imagine that this has been talked about before, so sorry if this is a
repeat.

John Hed
80 MGB-LE