Re: [Mgs] clutch issue for the "B"

To: "COX, DENNIS" <dennis_cox@appsig.com>, "1971-red-mgb"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] clutch issue for the "B"
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:56:25 -0800
Dennis:

Could you please clarify on what car you had a problem and when.
We specify the design of this bolt and if there are any problems I need
to follow up on them.

The stepped portion of the bolt should be 1.39".

Kelvin Dodd
Global Sourcing Engineer,  Moss Motors, Ltd.
www.mossmotors.com
440 Rutherford Street
Goleta, CA 93117
Phone : 805.679.7023