Re: [Mgs] Heater Motor

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Heater Motor
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:38:07 -0800
My guess is that neither of you fellows have any defroster tubes
installed... Left out by the previous owner in despair, no doubt.

That is, unless the factory abandoned the little devils themselves, in the
later models. I have only been involved in this operation on a 66 and a 69.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149