Re: [Mgs] Overdrive swap

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Overdrive swap
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:32:25 -0800
I have a 1977 LH OD and 4-synchro box installed in my 66B, so I don't have a
TCSA or gearshift-mounted switch. I installed a dash switch left of the
steering wheel in an existing hole. But I thought that switch on the gearbox
was a 4th gear contact switch. If not, what keeps the OD from being
selectable in 1st & 2nd?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149