Re: [Mgs] Changing brake fluid

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Changing brake fluid
From: Tuck Southworth <tsouthworth70@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:40:23 -0500
Can someone remind me. What's the issue with using silicone brake fluid?
I've used it for years in both my MGs without a single problem.
Thanks,Tuck Southworth

> From: sumton@sbcglobal.net> To: mgs@autox.team.net> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008
07:08:09 -0600> Subject: Re: [Mgs] Changing brake fluid> > do not use ezibleed
with silicone brake fluid. and, if you are really > changing brake fluid, go
with silicone. it is not hygroscopic and doesn't > damage paint.> > uh oh. the
use of silicon is somewhat controversial on this list -- some > people dislike
it.> > > >I personally recommend buying or borrowing an Eezibleed system.
Just> > make sure that you let the tyre down to 10PSI before using it to> >
pressurise the Eezibleed.> >> > However, use of Eezibleed is somewhat
controversial on this list --> > some people dislike them.> >> > Regards,>