Re: [Mgs] Changing brake fluid

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Changing brake fluid
From: "Richard Ewald" <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:05:35 -0800
::: Shrug:::
If you use speedbleeders, and non-silicone fluid, you will want to have a
hose and bottle to catch the fluid so that you don't wind up stripping the
paint off of what the fluid hits.
If you are using a hose and a bottle, all you have to do it have the hose
run upward a bit, and the fluid in the hose preforms the same function as
the speedbleeder.
So what is the purpose of / need for the speedbleeders again?
Rick