Re: [Mgs] MG Cruise Control

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG Cruise Control
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:11:29 -0500
   There is a TD owner in Florida who fitted cruise control. He drives
miles, as you do.  Last summer he went from home to Maine and back, and
every summer he puts 3-4M miles on the car.  His is the only TD I know of
that has CC.  For him it is of great benefit as the foot space of LHD
cars is small, and ones left leg must be kinked awkwardly to keep it off
the clutch. To keep it off the clutch, ones foot is jammed under the
throttle leg.  A couple of hours in a TD w/o slowing and shifting can
develop remarkable cramps.
Bob