Re: [Mgs] MG Cruise Control

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG Cruise Control
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:44:45 -0500
My judicious setting of the carborator, I had my B set up with
inadvertant cruise control...it was a 76 with HIF's, I did not know what
I was doing so when I pulled out the choke, the car meandered up the
road at 35 mph with my foot dangling across the clutch hump.

Bill Saidel
'76 B running parts car for a rebuild to a  74.