Re: [Mgs] OD Query

To: doddk@mossmotors.com, frankk@intap.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] OD Query
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:05:09 EST
I know they were concerned about strength when they were designing the MGC
and they went into it with the intention of racing, and had to homologate the
cars with the same diff they'd use in street versions. From their experience
with the Healey 3000 Rally cars that was the heavier C series axle. The
Salisbury axle is the compromise and not a bad one, although heavier than
necessary for the MGB (which is why I stayed with the early banjo style on the
Jamaican.

Bill

In a message dated 1/30/2008 2:46:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,