Re: [Mgs] Non -starter 74 Midget

To: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>,MGs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Non -starter 74 Midget
From: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:19:33 -0600
Does the tach move whist cranking?
  If no, then the low tension side, or primary, is not working, or
points are grounded.
If yes, then the problem will be secondary or high tension side...
wires, cap, rotor, etc. Or.... of course fuel delivery.
         Peter C
(Oh, and I used to drive a Plymouth Champ, once.... you don't want
your MG running like that! ;-)
===