Re: [Mgs] Piston Broke (was Picking a head)

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Piston Broke (was Picking a head)
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 09:39:17 EST
I doubt you had a piston problem due to RPM, Eric. There are lots of people
that rev MG engines much higher than you do without incident.  I'd look to
something else.  Were you getting detonation?  I'd worry about timing  and
mixture.

Bill

In a message dated 14/02/2008 1:46:59 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,