Re: [Mgs] MG sighting - the octagon

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] MG sighting - the octagon
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 16:37:19 EDT
In a message dated 4/2/2008 6:16:26 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
dcouncill@msubillings.edu writes:

Anyway,  I was wandering about the streets of Belgrade when I came upon
the familiar  sign of the octagon

Did the brass plaque have anything inscribed on it?  How was it  attached to
the wall?  Can you send the exact address?...just kidding, I  can't afford to
go to sleep, let alone to Europe.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for  experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be  inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter seven of the Haynes shop  manual.