Re: [Mgs] UK registration numbers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] UK registration numbers
From: Charles Hill <chillmog@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:27:01 -0500
David,

Where in Missouri are you?

If you don't like the current Missouri plates, just wait.  A new design
is being introduced this spring.
http://dor.mo.gov/mvdl/motorv/voteplate/bluebird.htm
If you still don't like them, there is the option of "year of
manufacture" plates if the car qualifies for historic plates.  An added
bonus with this option is that a front plate is not required.  You are
subject to the same restrictions as with historic plates though but with
the same benefit of no annual fees.

Charles Hill
Also from Missouri