Re: [Mgs] UK registration numbers

To: "David F. Darby" <ddarby@centurytel.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] UK registration numbers
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 04:59:34 -0700 (PDT)
Could be worse, David, could have NJ plates!

http://www.worldlicenceplates.com/usa/US_NJXX.html

The new ones, while not too bad, are generally the color of the sky around
Newark.....

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - Engine Surgery In Progress...
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, Still Is....
NAMGBR #5-2328
http://dans65b.blogspot.com/
http://dansautoblog.blogspot.com/