Re: [Mgs] voltage stabilzer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] voltage stabilzer
From: Allen Hess <allenhess@mgcarclub.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:32:32 -0400
It did come from my local Mini dealer (Mini City Ltd. Rochester, NY).
I did try it out and I thought it was reading too low. I have since
devised another checking method. I hooked up a good sending unit.
Brought a pan of water to a boil. Took pan to car and placed the
sending unit in it along with a thermometer. I can then compare temp
gauge with thermometer as the water slowly cools.

My favorite Mini dealer has since found in his stash a BR1308/00, so
I'll be able to compare both.

Thanks