[Mgs] need a car or parts transported?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] need a car or parts transported?
From: "Don Scott" <dscott1@sonoma-county.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:42:13 -0700
My friend Dan asked me to get the word out.  He has hauled
many cars for
me over the years- TR8 from PA, '62 Buick Skylark from CT,
MGA engine from
LA, MGA from Angels Camp CA, and many short hauls-

Former Brit car shop owner and car hauler has room for one
vehicle from
Ohio to Calif.- open trailer, with winch and ramps. Route
is tentative as
follows.  Akron Ohio, south to I-70 thru St Louis, west to
Denver, north to
Cheyenne or Laramie Wyo to I-80, then west on I-80 to
Sacremento. Route is
flexible, let me know soon. Will leave Ohio May 19 or 20.
Can also pick up
anywhere in Ohio before departure date if item needs to get
off someones
property. Price of fuel only. 330-231-9608 or email at
"mrtopcog@valkyrie.net Have hauled many cars  from MG list
including Lotus,
Saab, Miata owners. going to Santa Rosa. Have full load for
return to Ohio.
Could also carry,car parts, subassemblies, tractors,
machine tools, lathes,
mills, lumber etc.