Re: [Mgs] Power Fade and Recover

To: "Robert J. Guinness" <guinness@stclegal.com>, "MG List"
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Power Fade and Recover
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:40:21 -0700
Robert:

Since you had head work done, I'd check for a sticking valve. If the
valve guides are too tight, one of more valves could start hangine up as
the engine warms up and the clearance gets tighter.

The symptom is similar to what you are describing and typically leads
one to check fuel and ignition issues to no avail.

Kelvin