Re: [Mgs] parting out '78 MG

Subject: Re: [Mgs] parting out '78 MG
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT)
If it were me (and I had a little room) I'd strip the entire shell down and
keep everything I could. Or list stuff on eBay. People are
always looking for things like steel-wheel axles to convert a WW car, used
shocks to be rebuilt, etc. Or maybe just put the hulk
on eBay or craigslist.

 Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer