Re: [Mgs] parting out '78 MG

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] parting out '78 MG
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 09:03:50 -0700
On Aug 17, 2008, at 8:38 AM, Paul Hunt wrote:

> Strike "I could".  I restored my roadster 19 years ago and still have
> everything I took off it.  I've even got two sets of perished seat
> foam
> webbing, I'm sure the wire frames and hooks will come in useful one
> day ...

Unfortunately, "I could" is the problem.  If I had the space, I'd
leave it as a car and take pieces off over time.  However, while dad
wouldn't mind.... mom "wants that rustbucket gone".  She's a bit
harsh, it's actually got less rust than my '75, but the paint is
totally trashed, so it looks bad.  Really bad.

As I select parts, I have to be particularly careful about space.
I'll add the axle and suspension subframe to my "keeper" list though,
if I can keep the pile small enough, it can hide in a corner and mom
won't mind (much).

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]