Re: [Mgs] parting out '78 MG

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] parting out '78 MG
From: "Steve Shoyer" <steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:24:39 -0400
Aaron, I went through the same thing with my two parts cars when we moved a
few years ago.  I tried to get as many small parts as I could, especially
electrical and plastic items, as some of them are hard to find and they're
relatively compact and light.  I wound up with a couple of large plastic
bins filled with parts.  It's been great to be able to pick through them
when I need a replacement for something.

You could always go through the Moss catalog and take note of the parts that
are No Longer Available to make sure that you're not forgetting anything
that'll haunt you in the future when you need one.

--Steve