Re: [Mgs] 74 B stalls on right hand corners, Mk II

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 74 B stalls on right hand corners, Mk II
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 19:03:30 -0700
This is why I don't install a filter down by the pump. If it gets gunked up,
you don't see it.

Japanese cars have fuel filters in all kinds of stupid inaccessible
locations, like under the rear seat. I believe they should be under the
hood, in plain sight, where you can keep an eye on them.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149