[Mgs] 1971 Midget for sale...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] 1971 Midget for sale...
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 19:20:01 -0400 (EDT)
1971 Midget for sale... see below

Dear Robby,
I am assuming that you are in the California, since the publicity about the
Brisbane meet was mostly sent here. I am forwarding the info to a few of the
lists that I am on - beyound that, Craigslist.com or ebay are my only
suggestions - aphone number and location would also help - good luck with your
car sale.

Best,

Rick