Re: [Mgs] horn replacement

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] horn replacement
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:19:38 -0700
Don't know about new horns, but the way to fix the old ones is to hit them
with a wooden hammer (or any hammer with a wood block interposed). Not on
the bell (it will break), but right in the center boss. They get stuck from
disuse and need a hard knock to free up.

BTW you need to remove them from the car and lay them on a hard surface for
this to work.

on 9/21/08 9:43 AM, melfrankus@carolina.rr.com at melfrankus@carolina.rr.com

--

Max Heim