Re: [Mgs] positive ground

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] positive ground
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:54:38 -0600
I would check the generator with a voltmeter so see which way it is
charging. Or barring that, for even less work, I'd just polarize the
generator as if I was converting it from one ground to the other. About
the only concern then might be the fuel pump. Some electrical fuel pumps
are designed for one ground, MGBs anyway. Otherwise, everything else
should work fine.

David Councill
72 MGB
67 MGBGT