Re: [Mgs] A few electrical things stopped working...77 MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] A few electrical things stopped working...77 MGB
From: "Schauss, R. Peter (IT Solutions)" <peter.schauss@ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:48:17 -0500
I had a similar problem a while back except that it was intermitent.
Looking at the wiring diagram I determined that all of the
non-functioning items were on one fuse.  I started wiggling the spade
connector on the fuse block and found that I had a loose rivet.  One
squeeze with a vice-grips was sufficient to solve the problem.

Peter Schauss
1980 MGB

Message: 11